The Body Shop: Smooth Me Up | Haul

Just passed to say hi. Hi! Joking, I went to The Body Shop! Oh, how I love that store. I feel like I could buy it all. Anyway, as always, I came to share it with you so that I can get some feedback from you guys. Let me know if you've ever tried these products or if you've heard anything about them.


The Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Mask is a face mask that cleanses, exfoliates and purifies. It was a bit expensive but I got a feeling it would worth all the 16€. Can't wait to try this. Click here to view the product at the UK store, you can shop it online.

The Rainforest Moisture Conditioner for dry hair has only cost me 1€ so I decided to give it a try. You can click here to redirect to this product at the UK store online.

And that is it for today.
Inês

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Second Birthday Giveaway | Mac Cosmetics Matte Lipstick Diva

Cry Baby | Banggood